- You must behave in a respectful manner toward the performer at all times.
- Our performers will not preform outdoors, on grass or on sand. Please provide a covered, clean and flat area for the performance.
- Touching is at the discretion of the dancer or waiter’s discretion only.
- If ANY of the above rules are broken, the show may be cancelled without refund at the performer’s discretion.
- HARDBODIES does not claim any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury caused at or during a performance or show. Hiring our personnel is at your own discretion and risk.
- All services must be paid in full on or prior to the event and is subject to condition (5) five in the Terms and Conditions.
By agreeing to enter this site I The Organiser understand and fully agree that I The Organiser my heirs, executors, assigns and administrators hereby, release, hold harmless, waive all rights of recovery and indemnify Hardbodies (c) from all and any liability in relation to any costs, claims, demands or compensation for personal injury, illness, disease, disablement, death, property damage or loss to The Organiser, further The Organiser agrees to indemnify, and hold harmless Hardbodies (c) , the property owners, any other participants, patrons, or persons from all and any liability in relation to any costs, claims, demands or compensation for personal injury, illness, disease, disablement, death, property damage or loss to any other third party, patron, or person who participates during, prior or post any Activity undertaken by the selected Hardbodies (c) dancer.
Please note: A credit card deposit will be required to secure your booking and is non-refundable within 3 weeks of your party date.